EFI Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in Grassobbio, Italy
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Tracking #: 2818
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our Inkjet Business Unit in Italy-Grassobbio office.
EFI is without contest a world-leading company in the field of printing. Revenue has almost hit $1 billion USD. We are growing 20% per year the last 3 years. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products.EFI Inkjet Technology Printing machines sell for upwards of 100,000 EUR to 3 million EUR per machine. Our EFI Reggiani Inkjet business unit makes Wide Format Printing Machines for the textile printing market.
In order to strengthen our EFI Reggiani Mechanical Engineering team due to strong growth, we are looking foraSenior Mechanical Engineerto join our Grassobbio, Bergamo Office.
- Design new products or design improvements on portfolio;
- Collaborate in an R&D Engineering team;
- Manage mechanical tasks in different projects: studying costs, listing specifications, risks, tests required;
- Collaborate with supply chain department in order to cost reductions: looking for new materials, new providers and new workflows;
- Collaborate with manufacturing and quality and testers for mechanical components found in the products.
- Bachelor or Master level educational and work background in Mechanical Engineering, in particular material and machinery manufacturing;
- Proven track record of relevant experience within a mechanical R&D environment;
- Knowledgeable about design, construction and calculations related to complex, composed products;
- Experienced in realization of and guidance towards creation and test of prototypes and parts;
- Development and creation of design sketches ready to be modeled within PTC Creo Elements/Direct;
- Entrepreneurial and outgoing spirit, broad area of interests and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues on various levels;
- Multidisciplinary technical knowledge is considered advantageous;
- Excellent English language skills.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.