Honeywell Principal Outside Sales Repres in Assago, Italy
Principal Outside Sales Repres
UOP is an international supplier of process technology, products, engineered systems and technical services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas processing and energy industries and is a leader in the research and development of petroleum and petrochemical processing.Our broad objectives center on the continual development and improvement of petroleum refining, petrochemical, gas production, energy and chemical production technology.
There is an immediate opening for a Sales Account/ Business Manager in the PT&E (Process Technology & Equipment) Sales Department with responsibility for the UOP Sinco Solid State Polycondensation (SSP) product line . This position will be based in Milan, Italy or other European location where UOP has an office.The objective of the holder of this position is to provide the necessary customer coverage, relationship management and commercial and technical positioning of UOP process technology and equipmentto ensure optimum market share globally.Additionally, the person in this role will also participate with the PT&E petrochemicals business to manage the overall strategy for SInco equipment sales. The successful approach requires flexibility, innovation and sensitivity to client needs and to delivery of value. Candidates must have a sound petrochemical industry background and be motivated towards meeting customer needs and achieving sales success and contributing effectively to the meeting of business unit profitability and volume.
Accountabilities of this position include:
· Developing a clear understanding of all the key PET customers globally, in particular with respect to their business drivers, buying behaviours, and decision making structures.
· Developing, maintaining and enhancing working relationships with key customer personnel, as well as with key personnel within relevant engineering contractors and potential alliance partners.
· Developing and delivering agreed to sales revenue and margin targets within pricing guidelines consistent with overall PT&E’s business policies.
· Positioning of relevant process technologies and equipment with a view to ensuring UOP’s success as well as maximizing sales revenue.
· Developing strategies with the relevant business and R&D groups within UOP for expanding market share of the UOP Sinco SSP product line, and working with regional Sales Account Managers when necessary.
· Playing a leading role in the negotiation and closure of sales.
· Preparing won/lost reports for all sales events
· Managing the preparation and finalisation of commercial agreements.
· Forecasting sales revenues on a monthly basis.
· Managing accounts receivables for assigned customers.
· Preparing and implementing customer plans and maintaining customer contact records.
Unique skills and experience required are:
· Knowledge of the global PET business.
Work Environment (if applicable for non-office jobs):
Significant travel is expected as time spent with the customer is an important aspect of the role.
Role holder must be ready to cope with a wide range of cultural social issues.
The successful candidate will be based in Milan, Italy.
Basic Qualifications (must be Relevant, Objective, and Non-comparative):
· BSc or equivalent In Chemical Engineering
· Significant experience in the Petrochemicals Industries, and the PET industry in particular.
· Strong interpersonal skills as well as good verbal, writing and presentation skills
· Team playing as well as leadership skills
· The position requires significant travel and the associated personal flexibility.
Additional Qualifications (all other qualifications that do not fit in to the Basic Qualifications category):
· Fluency in the English language is essential
· Significant computer literacy would be a distinct advantage
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD21962
- Category: Sales
- Location: Viale Milanofiori, Strada 1- Palazzo E1, Assago, MI 20090 ITA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.