Schneider Electric methods manager in Bergamo, Italy
Schneider Electric*as the global specialist in energy management and automation creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensureLife Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment*.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company – clickHERE and see for yourself.
We’re committed to providing reliable and safe energy to the planet. This energy must be sustainable as we have to reduce carbon footprint worldwide. These opportunities are at the top of our agenda.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Currently we are looking for a Methods Manager,expert specialized in a specific high-tech area of knowledge for industrialization/manufacturing (Lean Manufacturing, simulation tools, cost analysis, etc...) in a site.
The mission will require to industrialise new products and manage a team of engineers and technicians.
What will you do?
- Ensure management of service methods / maintenance in a unit and / or a specialized group (competencies pole in a specific technology);
- Manage his team according to SPS / SIM rules and cycle event of the plant - Manage all Product & Process SPS techniques (Plant Layout, LADM, Ergonomics, etc…);
- Ensure the maintainability of the production tool by implementing the TPM and associated skills - Manage continuous improvement concerning line architectures, capacities, capability ,time referential;
- Identify the full potentials for medium and long term improvements in all areas (lean Diagnosis approach);
- Ensure the profitability of investments adapted to the needs of optimization and development process;
- Define the organisation to implement for new project (or increase / decrease volume of production) to optimise DVC & MBC costs;
- Guide the choice of designers by providing industrial and logistical requirements.
What will help you to be successful?
- Engineer degree, complementary training in Time Determination;
- Knowledge in MTM-2 (certification needed), video-analysis, Time Balancing techniques;
- Continuous improvement methodologies such as 6sigma, Lean manufacturing, 5 S, Project Management and Ergonomics;
- Languages English Advanced;
- IT MS Office, SAP, AUTOCAD, Equinoxes (MTM tool);
- 5 years’ experience in Methods and Timing and industrial processes improvement;
- She/ He has a complementary expertise with IIT3.
*What do we offer? *
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions.
- Wide choice of benefits
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Please send your CV in English or in Italian.
Primary Location: IT-Lombardia-Bergamo
Unposting Date: Jun 1, 2018, 5:59:00 AM
Req ID: 0048EM