Schneider Electric Offer Creation Senior Project Manager in Conselve (PD), Italy
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall success of key strategic multi-function projects. This position reports to the Director of Program Management and PMO in the Cooling Line of Business. The Senior Project Manager will lead teams to deliver new offers for the Data Center market to customers worldwide. Many of the project assignments for the Senior Project Manager will be fast paced, complex, and have visibility with senior leadership. The Senior Project Manager is accountable for achieving business results through proper project initiation and planning; stakeholder management and communications; driving new product development activities; risk management; scope management; production ramp-up; and ensuring that project deliverables ultimately meet quality and customer expectations.
1.Manage key projects involving cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new products from concept into a finished product for customers in a
Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan.
Create and own the Project Management Plan to ensure quality on time delivery of the project deliverables
Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources and budget.
Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team.
Participate in the timely resolution of issues, help to identify root cause of problem, offer solutions to resolve problems, escalate issues when necessary
7.Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans
- Monitor the project and report the project status and metrics to stakeholders on a regular basis.
EDUCATION – MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- 10+ years of project management**
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS – REQUIRED:
- Excellent leadership, communications, listening, conflict management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- PC software proficiency (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint)
Basic Financial knowledge
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Italian and English)
Work with minimal supervision
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS – DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL*:*
- PMP Certification
- Experience managing hardware development projects or projects for Data Center environment
- Domestic and international travel as needed
OTHER KEY CONSIDERATIONS*:*
- Think globally and communicate effectively at all levels
Primary Location: IT-Veneto-Conselve (PD)
Unposting Date: May 31, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 0046FU