EFI Accountant in Grassobbio, Italy
Tracking #: 3696
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for an Accountant to support Finance department in managing account payables processes. The location of the role is Grassobbio.
This person will engage in and provide support for all aspects of the Reggiani AP and part of the GL side. In this role, you will:
- Book Italian and cross borders vendor’s invoices in compliance with local accounting/Vat and Sox regulations;
- Manage any other General ledger entries and reconciliations;
- Fill Intrastat reports;
- Manage fixed assets register;
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing (accruals/deferrals, etc - AP side);
- Assist Sap implementation;
- Deal with ad hoc requests for management.
- Degree in accounting.
- Proven past experience (3-5 years at least) in chartered accountant or independent auditor firm.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Organized, accurate and committed to results.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Upper intermediate written and verbal communication English skills.
- Experience within manufacturing environment highly desirable but not essential.
- SAP experience highly desirable.
- Individual must be pragmatic, highly motivated and able to work with tight deadlines.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.