EFI Automation Engineer in Grassobbio, Italy
Tracking #: 3525
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our Inkjet Business Unit in the Grassobbio office in Italy
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design electrical diagrams.
- Managment of the bill of materials.
- Manage electrical providers and outsourcing.
- Manage electrical tasks in different projects: defining meetings required, listing specifications and risks, studying cost studies, verify specifications, tests required.
- Collaboration with supply chain department in order to cost reductions: looking for new materials, new providers and new workflows.
- Collaboration with manufacturing and logistics for defining new workflows and improve processes (adapt to changes)
- Degree: Electrical/Electronic Engineer
- Experience in draw electrical diagrams with IGE-XAO.
- Electrical background (3-5 years).
- Experience in design of low-voltage electrical cabinet for industrial machinery.
- Experience in new electrical projects implementation: industrial products
- Experience managing technical documentation: electrical diagrams, components distributions, outsourcing specifications.
- Experience in filling electrical specifications for outsourcing designs, manufacturing.
- Basic English knowledge: in order to collaborate in international projects.
- Able to collaborate in a multidisciplinar team
- Customer service focus.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.