EFI Field Service Engineer in Grassobbio, Italy
Field Service Engineer
Tracking #: 3790
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our Business Unit in Milan, Italy .
Are you inspired by a job that challenges you to be proactive and come up with new ideas that will push a product above and beyond your competitor's products? EFI is the world leader in digital imaging and print management solutions for commercial and enterprise printing. This is a great opportunity to work with technology that is central to what makes us successful.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end technical support primarily for our USA customer base. This position requires travel around the local market and require the following:
- Onsite technical support
- Technical phone support
- Tradeshow support including printer set up and calibration, demonstration and tear down.
- End user training
- Feedback to our US based R&D team.
- Be an Ambassador for EFI Job Requirements:
- Technical degree or equivalent experience in digital, and electronic technology for printer machine
- Minimum three years experience in field engineering positions on digital machine and electronic device
- Knowledge of inkjet printing technology in water base ink
- Knowledge in Fiery RIP and how the mange the Fiery in multiply option creating new profile and assist customer request. Other Rip software experience are appreciated
- Knowledge in color theory and materials/ chemicals
- Knowledge of textile process for textile digital machine and sublimation digital machine
- Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Self-motivating personality that can independently manage a large service territory (includes effective management of EFI assets i.e. parts, tools, company information)
- Good communication skills and customer focused
- Required language skills: Fluent in Italian and English
- This position requires extensive abroad travel at short notice
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.