EFI IT Project Manager in Grassobbio, Italy
IT Project Manager
Tracking #: 3851
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent ……WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
The IT Project Manager has a minimum 5-7 years of project/program management experience on medium to large-scale complexity projects. He/she manages key internal EFI application technology projects. Project management responsibilities include: the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope; oversee all aspects of projects: set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project and prepares reports to senior management regarding project status.
The successful candidate reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Systems and will work directly with internal cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Recognized as a proven leader and successful Project Manager in the information technology sector.
- Provide project management leadership for ERP, IT and Merger & Acquisition related project rollouts
- Meet and coordinate with project stakeholders to develop and clarify requirements, scope and technology feasibility for each project
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with project team, as well as other staff members, to measure progress, project interdependencies, resource allocation and project budget.
- Coordinate appropriate availability of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate the activities of all project stakeholders representing both internal as well as external resources by leading and driving Core Team and Executive Steering Committee meetings
- Manage the project stakeholder and third-party vendor relationships
- Use appropriate verification techniques to track and measure project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals based on: schedule, scope, budget and project goals using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Lead and manage project Core Teams, and present status at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Manage and communicate project issues and risks to resolution. Perform project risk assessments and mitigation techniques to minimize project risks
- Manage project reports, project updates, management escalations and maintain on-going communications with members of an extended program team in a distributed environment.
- Design and develop tools to standardize project management methodologies and SDLC across EFI IT.
- Experience in multi-site ERP/MRP M&A integration programs and projects in a complex global manufacturing environment.
- Ability to support global projects with flexibility in working across time-zones.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience leading SAP, Oracle or other ERP implementation projects.
- Experience managing projects using Agile, Waterfall or hybrid methodologies.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading project teams and successfully overseeing projects involving ERP/MIS solutions with cross-functional internal customers and multiple external vendors in a global environment.
- A four-year degree in a technical or business discipline or a combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates proficiency in meeting the above requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, MS Project, Jira, Sharepoint tools
- PMP/PRINCE II, PMI, ITIL and/or Agile certifications a plus.
- Considerable experience working with, and presenting to, “C-Level” executives.
- Excellent client-facing written and verbal communication skills
- Possible Travel could be 10-20% depending on project requirements
- Functional Knowledge in SAP FICO in order to support key FICO projects and initiatives
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.