EFI Production Technician in Grassobbio, Italy
Tracking #: 3300
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Temp/Contract
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Production Technician for the Electrical Assembly department in our office from Grassobbio, Italy.
EFI is without contest a world-leading company in the field of printing. Revenue has almost hit $1 billion USD. We are growing 20% per year the last 3 years. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. EFI Inkjet Technology Printing machines sell for upwards of 100,000 EUR to 3 million EUR per machine.
Our EFI Reggiani business unit makes Wide Format Printing Machines for the textile printing market. In order to strengthen our work floor due to growth we are looking for anotherProduction Technician.
The goal of the role is to assemble and perform test validation of EFI Digital Inkjet Printers in a standardized environment, maintain the highest level of quality with direct focus on quality and delivery to customers, working closely with direct team members, supervisors and manufacturing engineers to develop greater efficiency to improve growth within our daily work. Ensure the highest standards with regard to safety while building and testing equipment.
- Work within a team to assemble, test and validate grand format printers with the highest regard to quality and on time delivery;
- Consistently use controlled drawings, procedures and process to manufacture a world class product;
- Apply mid to high level electrical aptitude to troubleshoot potential system or quality failures
- Compliance with all safety requirements
- Work individually and within a team structure to maintain a standardized cell and production facility.
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Ability to read schematics, OHM meter’s and digital measuring equipment;
- Ability to proactively identify solutions to non-value added processes (champion out of box thinking)
- Flexibility within work schedule (shifts/overtime as needed)
- Knowledge of grand format printer assembly/test processes a plus
- Ability to work with manufacturing and engineering personnel in a fast paced environment.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies