EFI Sales Development Manager - Russia/CEE in Grassobbio, Italy
Sales Development Manager - Russia/CEE
Tracking #: 3288
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Sales Development Manager based in Russian Federation in order to develop the Russian & Central Eastern Europe (CEE) markets.
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for the sales (4 million Euro per year) of Regginai Inkjet Renoir machine lines (50% + of billing) andEFI Reggiani Mezzera Textile Finishing solutions (40%) and Mezzera machine sales (10%)in Russia & CEE. EFI Reggiani is a part of our Inkjet Solutions Business. The Sales Development Manager will work closely with the Sales Support team and also with our Distributors and Channel Partners.
EFI is without contest a world-leading company in the field of commercial printing. Revenue has almost hit $1 billion USD. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. We are growing by 20% the last 3 years alone and we are hiring 47 new staff for our Bergamo, Italy EFI Reggiani office this year.
- Manage Channel Partners and a team of Sales Development Managers to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Maintain and expand EFI’s dominant position in the assigned country/region
- Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales targets. Prospecting activities include cold calling, proposal preparation, product demonstrations, customer analysis and needs assessments.
- Prepare professional proposals to address specific customer requirements.
- Maximize all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values.
- Ensure that the organization objectives are achieved through seamless collaboration of all sales support organizations likely marketing, customer experience centre, services and support, logistics etc.
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities.
- Accurate forecasting based upon realistic opportunity assessments. Forecasting covers / includes direct opportunities and channel / partner opportunities
- Develop and execute Major account strategies
- Develop and execute market entry and competitive account strategies
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction management with account(s).
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with proven track record of successful sales performance in the Textile Machinery or Textile Printing or Textile Inks & Solutions markets.
- Highly dynamic and motivated professional with excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and autonomous
- Ability to develop business contacts and relationships at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of the market trends
- Textile/Printing industry experience is a plus
- Native Russian, fluent English
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.