Premium Retail Services Retail Installation Specialist in Greater Winnipeg Area, Italy
Retail Installation Specialist
Part Time - As required
- Completes projects typically consisting of display installations, display maintenance, demo product installation and other projects that meet our clients’ need.
- Maintains consistency and a high level of functionality of displays in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Ensures product is properly functioning and is compliant.
- Collects and reports information on current status of displays in retail locations.
- Troubleshoot displays, creatively if needed, on site to ensure display functionality and installation is complete.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates.
- Complete and submit all required reports and upload your digital images for management to share with the client
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree or GED minimum. Some trade training involving hand/power tools an asset.
- Minimum one-year experience in retail display installation experience or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency desired but not required.
- Access to reliable transportation for travel within assigned territory of up to 150 retail locations.
- Must have and maintain sufficient strength, agility, and endurance to perform during stressful (physical, mental and emotional) situations encountered on the job without compromising your health and well-being or that of your fellow employees or clients
- Have a set of tools required for most task required on any given display. Tools include (but are not limited to): Hand Tools (screw drivers, pliers, Allen/Hex keys, ratchet/socket driver set, rubber mallet, measuring tape, etc.) power drill and drill bits. More comprehensive list will be provided to the successful candidate, but this would be the minimum requirements.
- Ability and confidence to use all tools required with skill to work on retail displays where delicacy and patients are required more often than not. .
- Have a home computer, printer, internet access, and Smartphone
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving forward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.
Market: (CAN) MB, Winnipeg
Rep City/Location: Greater Winnipeg Area