1st Source Bank Teller Float in JobListingDpcs2Handler, Italy
1st Source Bank is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source operates more than 80 banking centers in 17 counties, 22 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, nine Trust and Wealth Management locations and eight 1st Source Insurance offices. We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, individuals, businesses and communities. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
Come work for an organization that consistently receives awards as the Favorite Bank in the area – whether it’s in Indiana or Southwestern Michigan. We are a top rated bank and have been recognized for our integrity and the exceptional services we provide to our clients. 1st Source has also been recognized for our strong workplace environment that values its employees and our positive work culture that includes respect, communication, opportunity and being part of a team.
We base employment on an individual's values, personality, experience, skills, and talents. We value our colleagues and treat each with honesty, dignity and respect. We are committed to creating a diverse team of professionals whose strengths improve our ability to serve our customers.
Provides individualized client service while handling daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem resolution, in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Processes financial transactions for clients accurately and efficiently.
- Identifies client needs uncovered during business interactions and/or conversations, promotes products and services and refers clients to the appropriate bank colleague if needed.
- Builds client loyalty; establishes client relationships, including addressing each client by name.
- Consistently delivers exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Follows established Bank policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in retail sales programs to help meet personal and banking center goals.
- Actively participates in team meetings and participates in community projects and appropriate educational programs related to the position.
- Balances cash drawer and assists banking center team in operational duties (i.e., balancing the ATM, vault and end of day work).
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
- Availability to travel to all banking centers in East Region to cover for staff shortages.
- Availability to work business hours of extended hour branches and both Saturday and Sunday.
- One (1) or more years of customer or retail service experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to repond and assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Customer service and sales oriented.
- Careful attention to detail and time management.
- Good listening and verbal and communication skills.
- Good PC skills - ability to work in Windows based system essential.
- Ability to cross-sell bank products and services.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on banking center needs.
- Ability to communicate in another language is a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others as appropriate, as well as of company documents and records.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to travel to all locations as needed for meetings, projects, training, seminars, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran