Hilton HousekeepingTrainee in Milan, Italy
An Housekeeping Trainee is responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Executive Housekeeper.
What will I be doing?
As an Housekeeping Trainee, you will be responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Housekeeping Trainee will also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist with overseeing Housekeeping operations
- Ensure office admin tasks are completed in a satisfactory manner and on time
- Support within departmental budget through effective stock and cost control and well managed schedules
- Support departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Ensure Team memeber follow Hilton Grooming Standard all the time
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper to maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure ongoing training to support Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
What are we looking for?
An Housekeeper Trainee serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Passionate about Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality based education
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Good level of IT proficiency
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Good level of English and Italian proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Positive Attitude
- Good communication skill
- Team Work attitude
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Requisition ID: HOT050MT