Stantec Junior Accountant in Milano, Italy
Reporting to the Finance Manager the candidate will support the Senior Accountants in the following main activities:
•\tHandling and posting general ledgers, accounts payables and receivables, expense notes, banking transactions and time sheets in line with company and local accounting procedures;
•\tCarrying out BS reconciliations;
•\tSupport the Finance team in monitoring the monthly financial closing;
•\tProject administration/accounting and control: direct and indirect job costing; time sheet based job accounting, client billing and collection, cost to complete calculations and reviews, control on actual costs and revenue recognition;
•\tEnsure compliance with financial and business control procedures (including SOX procedures);
•\tProvide financial support to Business Unit leader and Project Managers;
•\tSupport the implementation of the accounting system upgrade.
• Master Degree in Economics & Accounting;
• Experience with ERP systems is preferable (E1 a plus);
• Sound knowledge and experience with PC applications (MS office, especially Excel);
• Open minded, flexible, accurate, critical mindset, respect to deadlines, proactive approach and team player;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Preferable previous experience in internship programs in international companies;
We believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Design with Communities in mind. If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):