Philips Lighting Channel Marketing Manager Trade in Monza, Italy
Channel Marketing Manager Trade - IIG
Your challenge Your challenge is to market Philips Lighting products in key retail channels in the IIG (Italy, Israel and Greece). You will drive excellence in the commercial triangle between Marketing and Sales and develop in-store and online shopper activation strategies.
• Drives channel segmentation
• Drives consistent channel strategy and in store/ shopper marketing activities
• Supports channel offer optimization
• Collaborates with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable.
• Leads partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms of related experience in channel marketing.
• Driving consistent channel strategy and in-store marketing activities based on market needs
• Collaborating with marketing, sales and channel/account management teams to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
• Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
•Managing revenues and IGM targets within your assigned channel
• Developing monthly metrics, forecasts, analyses, and reports on channel marketing spend and return per account
• Cooperating closely with Key Account Managers to realize sales targets at key customers
• Working closely to the product and corporate marketing teams you will support brand development and experiential activities.
• Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
• Overseeing day to day channel operations in both local and international markets.
• Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
You will be part of a dynamic, internationally oriented sales organization with plenty of opportunity to exercise your own initiative and ideas. Your colleagues are smart, passionate, energetic people, dedicated to making an impact on people’s lives with light.
We offer you the opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build an international marketing career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies and discounts on Philips products.
We are looking for
• 3+ years’ business experience in marketing or (key) account management
• Experience working in an (online) retail environment
• A Master degree in Business/Strategic Marketing
• A strong communicator, preferably with good negotiation skills
• A team player with a ‘can do’ mentality who can also step back and take a broader view of the business
• The ability to work well under stress and meet challenging deadlines and targets
• A strong focus on analytics
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
- Contact details of the recruiter and optional your own contact information
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Company Description :
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.