J&J Family of Companies Laureati in CTF o Ingegneria Chimica - Stage in Quality & Compliance (EMEA Area) in Pomezia (Santa Palomba), Italy
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for the health care, strongly positioned in the Medical Devices market as well as in the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Market.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is looking for a Quality & Compliance Trainee (External Manufacturing EMEA).
The Quality & Compliance EMEA Team is responsible for quality management oversight for the External Manufacturers (EMs) located in EMEA region.
As part of Quality & Compliance organization you will Support the Team in 2018 for projects, continuous improvements, initiatives, and processes as part of the Source Q&C Roadmap, Organization, and Supplier Reliability project.
• Follow up, coordination and monitoring of projects.
• Proposal, creation, follow up and periodic reporting of KPI.
• Strengthening of J&J Source Q&C EMEA key processes (ex Change Control, PQRs…).
• Proposal and implementation of improvement to our subcontractors quality system
• Preparation, participation and animation of meeting with subcontractors
• Master degree in CTF or chemical engineer or Chemistry
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) with ability to manage stakeholders
• Good Knowledge of MS Office applications
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)