Cisco Senior Pre-Sales Manager - Vodafone in Vimercate, Italy
Senior Pre-Sales Manager - Vodafone
Location: Vimercate, Lombardia, Italy
Additional Location(s) UK Feltham
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1225598
What You'll Do
You will provide technical direction and business mentorship to the Systems Engineering & Sales teams driving our ‘Sell to’ Infrastructure business with Vodafone as well as interlock and work in close cooperation with the sell-through team. You will drive revenue through account planning and resource planning / allocation. Dedicatedly develops and maintains a team of high-performing System Engineer's and continually seeks creative methods for improving team performance. Helps meet regional revenue goals by driving creative technical programs and leading day to day account-level activities. Collaborates with the customers as a trusted advisor to enable sales and drive customer satisfaction.
Who You'll Work With
Leading the Systems Engineering, Sales and Advanced Services teams. Driving the Systems Engineering team toward:
• You will participate in engagements at appropriate times to provide guidance on the business value of Cisco architectures, solutions, products and technologies
• Ensures the appropriate architectural selling approaches, best practices, lessons learned and customer collateral are shared and adopted consistently across the team
• Designing/proposing architectural road-maps and associated solutions that align to requirements/goals, while maximizing value to Cisco
• You will promote and monitor the team’s services strategy to ensure that the appropriate mix of Cisco and Partner services are applied to deliver the value expected
• You will ensure the team establish collaborative relationships with internal Cisco groups (BUs, Services, Sales, etc.) to feed customer/market/competitive information and help shape future direction of the solution portfolio and sales strategy
• You will participate in customer engagements at appropriate times and levels to provide guidance on the business value of Cisco architectures, solutions, products and technologies
• You will ensure the consistency of our architectural approach across the group and local entities of the customer
• You will act as a catalyst of innovation and key technical resources around transformational projects
Who You Are
Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent with 7 -10 years related technical sales industry experience and 1-3 years management experience (or proven leadership of technical teams within Cisco). Baseline knowledge of Service Provider architectures & industry trends in the areas of IP, MPLS, Mobility, SDN and NFV as well as knowledge of cutting edge security, orchestration and automation, cloud and managed services
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.