Mattel Assoc Manager Digital Marketing in Italy
At Mattel, our vision is_ Inspiring the Wonder of Childhood_. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees whoDARE to be innovative, andTHRIVE in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Mattel is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping themGROW with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture ofBALANCE that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play often, we are proud of how our employeesLEAD by example in all that they do!
Associate Manager Digital Marketing ITALY
In this position you will be part of the local Brand Activation team. The position will bring digital expertise to the team in order to ensure effective, creative and efficient implementation of brand strategies and plans, with a focus specifically on Digital Conversion, by working with Brand Managers, Visual Merchandising team, Sales teams and external agencies. Moreover, the position will entail contact with external customers (retailers) to agree and execute joint digital activation campaigns.
Your primary responsibilitieswill be to;
Digital Conversion Media Campaign
- Coordinate digital conversion briefing and response-to-brief process between local Carat and local Brand Managers. You will work closely with Regional Digital Conversion lead to ensure best practices and latest learnings are consistently applied.
- Execute and optimize digital conversion campaigns working with agencies or directly with retailers.
- Advice on the budget split per brand for online media plans: awareness, engagement & conversion
- Improve WOW & online strategic approach
Analyze campaigns and share your insights across the market and with the regional team. ERetail Shopper Marketing
Act as single point of contact for the regional eRetail team to ensure all relevant items for the market are available in open stocks for eRetailers.
- Work closely with both the Brand Activation and the Sales Teams to develop & execute plans to drive POS with each of the key eRetailers.
- Drive adoption of global/regional eRetail capabilities among local eRetailers.
- Initiate eRetail POS data reporting & Clavis reporting, driving action with local teams to improve metrics.
- Develop implementation plan & acquisition strategy.
- Leverage potential partners to accelerate the acquisition.
- Coordinate, execute, schedule and deploy conversion emails.
- Identify opportunities for local content activations or promotions and execute when possible.
Track results from email campaigns and share best practices through the regional CRM manager. Foster Local Digital Capabilities
Deliver digital training to the local organization across all business functions.
Support other digital activation activities and test & learn projects in the local market as needed. What does it take to succeed?
You know how to get things done with a large international matrix organization, based on your previous experience within a similar context, building collaborative teams and communicate with impact across the organization.
- You need to be able to manage large number of brands, so perfection may not always be easy. In order to accomplish your most important goals, you will need to be able to set your priorities, push the business with your new ideas, think about process improvement and take action when necessary.
Experience, Education & Skills
- Minimum 4 years in online marketing, digital media, or eCommerce/eRetail – preferably within an FMCG company or online retailer.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or any other related field, Online Marketing Diploma or specific mention on Digital.
- Excellent CRM, SEO and SEM
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Italian
- Ability to effectively manage projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
- Problem solving & analytical ability and a high level of organizational and time management skills.
What do we have to offer? We offer a competitive salary and a bonus structure. In our office in Italy we provide a fun, engaging and fast-paced working environment, where we make decisions very quickly and where creativity and teamwork is the core of our culture. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Mattel. We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations. Right from the beginning, our employees have the opportunity to take responsibility for interesting projects and various challenging tasks. We work with passion but also take time to play a game with our colleagues. The dress code at Mattel is business casual - every day.
How to apply: Do you see yourself as a match for this job? Then we look forward to your application! *Please make sure to clearly motivate your application in English *to help us gain a deeper understanding of how your background, ambition and personality fits to this role and in which aspects you still find a challenge for yourself.
ABOUT US Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting Title: Assoc Manager Digital Marketing
Requisition Number: 180422
Zip Code: 20159
Job Category: Digital