Honeywell Sr Account Manager - Italy in Italy
Sr Account Manager - Italy
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Thermal Solution (HTS) business provides thermal products, systems, services, and solutions into the Commercial and Industrial Verticals. HTS provides integrated product solutions in heating and heating processes, ventilation, cooling and refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning, water controls and processes, electrical devices and systems, lighting control, switches, sensors and controllers. Our technologies are found in more than 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, and a multitude of manufacturing plants around the world. Customers include original equipment manufacturers, commercial, industrial plants, utilities, homeowners, contractors, retail, trade building managers, consulting engineers and distributors.
We are currently looking for a
Senior Account Manager m/f
(Home Office possible)
The Senior Account manager for the Commercial Heating business will be responsible for leading and directing all of sales and growth activities in the respective region DACH as well as Italy. The Senior Account manager will report to the Regional Sales Leader and should be located in Italy.
- Work with the Regional Sales Leader and the Global Leader of Commercial Heating business to develop and implement Commercial heating Sales Strategies, develop local and regional tactics that best position products, solutions, services, or ideas in terms of how they add value to customer operations, addresses unique market needs and customer requirements through multiple channels.
- Create a local sales plan in line with the Commercial Heating growth strategy, and maintain sales funnel, qualifies leads, ensures balance of sales efforts between short-term and longer-term prospects, and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Coordinate the commercial heating activities within the sales area with other HTS locations.
- Collaborates, as needed, with other HTS regional sales managers and E&ES sales organizations in the region to ensure that customers’ and Honeywell’s needs are served in a cohesive and effective manner.
- Serve as the focal point and is recognized as the "voice of authority" for all activities in their designated area, including, but not limited to, sales, delivery support issues, technical assistance support, responsiveness to customers, measurement and verification and on-going service issues, local tradeshows and association, etc.
Responsible to deliver the HTS Commercial Heating annual revenue plan for the area.
40 Identify Opportunities
10 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Negotiate and Close
15 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
15 Establish Rapport with Customers
HOW TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition
- Say/Do ratio- delivering on commitments made to customers
- Technical background
- Extensive experience in selling components to OEMs, ideally 5+ years
- Must be able to travel 50%
- Highly collaborative, results driven, self-aware, must be able to work in a dispersed team as well be an independent self-starter
- Advanced level of German and English
TEAM - You will be work in a growing, goal-orientated team of 6 dedicated Account Manager in Europe, with one other Account Manager being based and responsible for the DACH-region as well.
TRAININGS - Honeywell offers you the unique opportunity of technical product trainings - moreover you will be learning from your experienced colleagues!
We also encourage applications from less experienced & young enthusiastic sales people , so if you have less experience but you have the drive - please apply and we will evaluate your options.
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req137597
- Category: Sales
- Location: ITA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.